Thursday, November 02, 2006

Things to think about

Well yesterday and today I have been watching E a little closer. I noticed all of a sudden yesterday while I was drawing with her on the magna doodle that I am thinking she might be left handed. She had hold the pen very well with her left hand but I tried to hand it to her right hand and she didn't know what to do with it. She thought it was a game and funny. It will be fun and interesting if she is a lefty. We'll wait a little longer before totally deciding but you never know.

N went to the firestation with M on his field trip. He loved it. M said he got a little wild when another little boy did too but hey that's to be expected some of the time. But do have to say we wonder if all of a sudden we are going thru the terrible two's or something with him that we missed when he was two. There are days that I wonder if he even has ears (this is one of them), but then I know that this week he is super tired! Atleast this morning he slept until 6am. :-)

It always surprises me when going to the store how many people stop us and say "I just have to tell you how cute your kids are." I know they are cute and everything but it startles me that so many people think they are too.

Have a great Thursday evening! It's cold here and sprinkling on and off.

No comments: