Friday, October 26, 2007

Dentist Update & Dance Pics

Well come to find out that N told M that he thought the dentist was going to take his teeth out. All I could figure out was that he totally turned something around that I said about the dentist trying to help you keep your teeth healthy so they wouldn't fall out when you were older. LOL Guess I am better off not saying anything before dentist appts. But after talking to N tonight and telling him that I am so sorry that he understood me wrong and that next time he just needed to talk to me. Plus he could always ask the dentist about the tools. He gave me a hug and told me that he wouldn't scream and yell the next time and then he could get a ring sucker. :-)

Here are some pics of E's dance class at Little Gym. She loves it. She gets 15 minutes of tap, 15 minutes of ballet and then 30 minutes of gymnastics. I think it is perfect for her. Mostly during tap they all love the sound of their tap shoes but then after that they seem to settle down some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute - such a natural! Look how tall she's getting!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!

lauren does dance now too, she calls it "leo's tard" LMAO!