Thursday, March 13, 2008

Growth!

Okay my kids need to stop growing! I will especially E right now! I have noticed all her pants are getting short so thought it's been awhile since I measured them on their growth chart. So two days ago I measured them. Now the last time I measured them was a little less then 6 months ago. N grew 1/2". Now E on the other hand grew 1 1/4"!!! If you look at N's side at the height E is right now N was 4 years old. So she is about 1 year ahead of where he was. ugh! I have noticed mostly in dresses I have to buy E a size 5 b/c her long legs. Now N hasn't grown much and his long pants are finally starting to fit w/o turning over the waist band. :-) I need to stop by the 2nd hand store (where i have some credit) and see if I can find a couple pairs of pants for E b/c warm weather is just around the corner and then there is no way I will get her out of sundresses and shorts. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey -
I think girls grow taller younger, where boys grow taller later... dont you remember that weird time like in middle school where all the girls were taller than the boys??? LOL! then you break for summer in 8th grade and start high school and the boys all come back 6ft tall!!! :P

Lauren and Brody are the same... Brody is in that weird stage where all the girls are taller than he is....by ALOT too! Johnnie

Pam O. said...

You know I did my growth chart the other day and I was amazed!! I have not changed height for 35 years. However I do not have to cinch my pants with a belt anymore.TeeHee. They do grow like weeds.