Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Family Photos!



Okay I know it's been forever since I have blogged and there is tons going on around here with summer here. My parents came to visit along with my sister and her husband. We had a great time and time seemed to fly by. I don't even think we made it to the pool like my sister wanted....didn't even realize this until after everyone had left. My dad made a mantel for us and after I painted it looks like it belongs in the house and was part of the house. We love it. I promise to take a "finished" picture and post it tomorrow since I put some stuff up on it yesterday after knowing it had been drying for 3 days (I was worried since it was glossy oil paint...that is what all of our trim is).

Anyways, while everyone was here I had a friend who takes wonderful pictures take our pictures. Of course I get to see them before anyone else (actually M and the kids did since I was at work)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful pics!

love the one of you and matt!!

Johnnie