Tuesday, November 27, 2007

13 years!


Well M and I celebrated 13 years of marriage yesterday! We actually both were reminded by a relative...so we both got the day right instead of the middle of the day realizing what day it was. :-) All I did was get M a card but M surprised me with roses and the movie "Jungle Book". So that made my day/week!

It's hard to believe that 13 years have gone. In those 13 years we have lived in 3 places (and loved each of them for different reasons), both of us graduated from different colleges, had kids, bought a house and many more things! Plus we know there are many more wonderful things to happen for/to us in the many years to come!

2 comments:

sara :) said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

HEY - I was there! I was there! I remember!!

wow - 13? that means that in July its our 13 yr anni too! wow!

hey, 13 yrs ago we bc family!

Congrats!!! Johnnie