Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pumpkin Patch & Maze


Well E and I "tagged' along on N's field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was alot of fun. I had a group of all boys (4 total) and E. They were all really good. One kept trying to get a big pumpkin but the rule was you had to carry it and it was a little walk back from the field. He finally found one that he could carry mostly. :-) Anyways, here are the pictures of that. The one of E is actually the pumpkin that E gave up on and N took. :-) The one E has is smaller. I need to get pictures of them just with their pumpkins...guess I didn't do it there. oops.


Then Tuesday night we went to the corn maze. I have been wanting to go with the kids. They had fun. N was mad b/c we didn't do anything else there but the other things cost more $ and didn't want to spend the $ on it. We let the kids take the lead until they got tired and then they decided to let us find the way out. I was trying to get a picture of E when she would get mad when we didn't go the way she wanted...she wanted to direct the whole time instead of N taking a turn. :-) I never got the picture...one of these days I will get that picture though.

No comments: