Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Waiting & Wierd things

Okay the first thing today is that I saw the weirdest thing while driving this morning. Now maybe other people have seen this before but I certainly hadn't. Now you have to understand that there is snow on the ground right now...not much but enough to cover places probably still an inch in some places. So there is some construction down the street and guess what they were laying down.....SOD!!! They were just laying it down right over the top of the snow. Now I guess the snow will melt and give the sod some water but still it just did not look right!

I hate waiting! I have a couple of things I am waiting to hear about. One is something that I can/will say something when/if it happens but it will be a good/nice thing. Then there is waiting to hear from the doctors office. I had blood work done a couple of weeks ago during a routine physical and I'm sure it has come back and is most likely fine but when you get a message saying for you to call the nurse back and you do. You are hoping that during their break...Like during lunch but oh no that can't happen. She called this morning right after we left to take N to school and left a message for me to call her so I did. Well still have not heard from her at all. ugh!

Another pondering thought....why is E so afraid to poop in the potty. I am coming up with the conclusion that for some reason is fine peeing in the potty but afraid to poop. We have tried every bribery we can know of!!! I even have jewelry that I bought her and she has seen her friends poop in the potty but of course doesn't work. Anyone got any suggestions??? I know she is only 3 but still she is smart and understands it all but just does not want to do that part!

Have a great afternoon! I actually have tonight off (usually I work) and so M and I actually get to workout tonight since it didn't work out last night.

No comments: