Friday, January 25, 2008

Snow! and more news

Well this is what our backyard looks like right now. Now this is with the snow we got a few days ago and then what we got starting yesterday at about 5pm - sometime in the middle of last night. Let's just say the roads were bad for commuters yesterday. Took M over an hour to get to my work (I was waiting there but couldn't clock in.) He was not a happy camper by the time he got there and then had to still drive home with the kids. They didn't expect that snow to hit the area until later I think plus I don't think they thought it would dump that much. The kids are excited they get to wear their snow boots today. I really need to get a new pair...the only pair I have are big clunky ones for really "playing" in the snow. I just can't believe how much snow we have gotten this year! M and I since we moved here have never remembered this much snow here in the valley.

Now for my news...I am officially now a store supervisor at my work. I had my first part of training last night. It's exciting and should be interesting and fun.

Okay so far doesn't look like school is delayed so guess we should get going this morning. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello little Sara D!
You guys look like your getting some of our weather.....UGH! I feel sorry for you all....:o)
Stay warm.....keep those cutie pie babies warm....and stay in and snuggle.
Hoe's the "pooty business" of number 2 coming along? Try a Cherrio!
Huggers from the frozen tundra......
Jann