Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Things the Kids say

Okay I have been to write these things down somewhere so thought I would do it here so when I finally get around to scrapbooking it I will have a "record" of it.

Boom up = Blow up
I have the "bless yous" = I have the sneezes.
e gulls - sea gulls (mostly E)
where are the Jesus toys? - nativity scene (guess I need to have one of these down all the time for E)

"What's inside a carrot" (asked by E) - nothing...just a carrot...no mommy what is inside a carrot!!!


I am sure there are many more but those are the ones I can think of right now. :-)

We got about 2" of snow last night (sometime between 11pm-7am). Thought we would only get a light dusting but oh no...so M stayed home to work from home (roads bad) and then left at lunch to go in.

The kids started swimming lessons this week and N is loving it. E is doing her typical I am not going to do what you ask. Had to have a talk to and will again I am sure. Her friend is in there too so I thought for sure she would do everything she did but again E proves me wrong. E can not be bribed, caroled, or anything else into doing something she just doesn't want to do. I know this will be good in the long run but let me tell you it can be frustrating right now!

Oh and I got E signed up for preschool next year...maybe I wrote about this already...anyways she is ready and excited about it. She will be going 3x a week in the morning for 3 hours. We are excited she finally gets to go b/c she is so ready. Now what to do with my time?!!??? :-) I am actually looking into helping at another preschool during that time but not sure if the times will work out and such. Since E's starts at 9:15 and the other one starts at 9am. So we shall see.

Have a good rest of the week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know which made me laugh more - the "Jesus toys" or the carrot question! i'm excited to hear about E's preschool!