Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scare & Weather!!!

Okay today has been an interesting day to say the least. I was to go in and help out in N's class today and he also got to celebrate his summer bday and decided to bring donuts. Well wake up to E crying and M bringing her to me in bed. She is burning up. Sure enough over 102. So decide she and I will stay home today. Go get the donuts for N and his class and then drop them off letting the teacher know that won't make it in today. During this time E has complained about her side hurting but nothing bad. Come home and she watches cartoons and naps on the couch. Go get N after school and she starts getting upset about her side. By this time the lowest I have gotten the fever is 101. So think okay need to watch her. Well by the time we make it home she is screaming about her side and the tylenol doesn't seem to have kicked in. So call dr office. They suggest I go to the ER to have work done and make sure it's not something more serious. So head down there. An hour later find out that her stomach seems fine, she is not complaining anymore of the side hurting (they have dosed her up on the advil) and she doesn't have anything come back in the work done on the urine. So guessing she has a viral infection and just to watch her. Have kept her on the tylenol and advil since we got home every 3 hours switching. She seems to be better and has eaten. So I think we are in the clear. M and I are so grateful it wasn't something worse!!!

Now the weather! I wish would make up it's mind!!! I just finished taking the electric blanket off our bed and had about half the clothes switched out for spring/summer. Now it is cold outside (and windy). We were hoping for sunny warm weather in Bend this weekend but we will be lucky if we get that! Plus it means I have to pack both ways just in case. ugh! I want it to be 70's and no wind again!!!

1 comment:

sara :) said...

Glad to hear she's ok. That's way scary!