Sunday, June 15, 2008

Okay I have a ton of pictures to load so going to just load pictures with captions. You will see N's kindergarten graduation, E's dance recital, and N's birthday party pics. Which we are all very tired by tonight! Especially mommy and daddy. :-) It will be an early night for all of us!

Not the best picture...all pictures in that gym always turn a little blurry or dark. This is the whole class. Then the next picture is of N and his teacher.







This picture is the greatest. I think E learned alot from dance but next time (if there is a next time) I would put her in a "real" dance class. Aren't the tutu's great!











So as you can see N had a water birthday party. It was great fun. Before all the kids showed up M had to show N how to use the slip n slide. I was inside and laughing the whole time. I loved watching them do it together. I think M had as much fun as N did. The waterballoon fight was fun to watch. It took forever to fill them up and they were gone in not time. Seemed like everyone ganged up on N. S and one other mom helped get some of the other kids. :-) One neat present was some tadpoles from one of the girls. There are 3 in the picture. N thinks they are neat but I think S thinks it's neater. :-) Look at how big they are!!! I had never seen tadpoles this big before! Then this morning I was out talking on the phone with my sister and this is what I saw.Not ready to really go anywhere but cool to see. Okay off to feed the hungry and get everyone into bed on time tonight! Plus hope everyone sleeps through the night!!!!!! Atleast for mommy's sake. :-)

No comments: