Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cleaning

I have to tell you that I am like most "normal" people...I hate to clean! Especially dust or polish. :-) But I now have all the wood in this house (trim, doorways, and cabinets) polished with wood polish. They look really good! I also cleaned the carpet this morning before we headed to the free movie at the theater. So now that is done. Just regular cleaning to do tomorrow before 7pm so not that big of a deal.

Hopefully I will get to scrap atleast one page tonight. I just got my order of 100 photos from Shutterfly. The company I work for gave each of it's employees 100 free photos from there. I love working there! I wish I could work more hours but alas right now that just doesn't work out.

Off to relax a little bit and then head to the gym to meet Matt. Oh yea I should feed the kids at some point too. :-)

1 comment:

Jann said...

Sara darlink.....
Everybody HATES to clean...so yes dear one...you of the "normal" status...LOL...:o)
Have a wonderful weekend and don't work to hard. It'll all be there tormorrow and the next day. Enjoy those beautiful smiles from your kiddo's.....you are a well loved person....
Jann