Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Coupon and Sale Savings!


Okay I have been trying to be better about keeping an eye out for sales and using coupons on groceries. I have a few websites that I check out about 2-3x a week that a friends sent me the links too. So today after being gone for a week I needed to catch up. :-) Here is a picture and info that shows you what I am trying to do to stock up and save. I always check dates on items too since I don't want them to go out of expiration before I can use them. :-)

This pictures shows you my "loot" for this week from Albertson's. I paid $48.73 for all of it and saved $151.41 (love how the reciepts already add this up so you don't have to add all the coupons and such by yourself). So came out to 73 items that I bought which ended up being $0.66 each item.

I will have a posting up tomorrow about our camping trip...the computer is being very slow with the pictures. :-(

No comments: