Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Did it!!!

Ok I finished the challenge that I posted about a few days ago. I just the very last page and posted it a few minutes ago. Now to see who wins the drawing for the grand prize! I am just so glad that I got scrapping again! Now to keep going! :-) For the next couple of days I need to work on stuff for the charity auction that the group Idahoscrappers does. I can't go this year and I am a little bummed. I looked at the calendar wrong and was thinking it was the weekend before we left for TN but it's not. It's next weekend (4th). I have to work that night at work and hadn't planned on it money wise so not going. That's ok. I will send some auction items with someone and send some $ to give for the raffle and maybe bid on one or two items. Then I will atleast given my $ this year again.

Have a wonderful Halloween! (ours is going to be cold tonight...should make it interesting with fairy wings)

No comments: