Friday, October 27, 2006

What S is up to lately...

Well I thought I would post what I have been doing lately. I have finally been scrapbooking! I entered this challenge where we do 31 layouts in the month of October. If they are all done (each day is a different challenge on how to use paper/product/pictures) by midnight of Oct 31 and loaded then you are entered into a drawing for an awesome prize! I have done them all except for one. I just haven't loaded them all. I am hoping to have them loaded all by Monday night and then only have to load one more on Tuesday! I am mostly working with older photos that I have had printed and meaning to put on layouts forever! The challenges helped me get out of my "box" and do some different things that I would never have even thought about. You take a look at them by following this link. There is actually 3 pages worth so keep clicking. I don't think you have to be registered to view them.

http://gallery.lifetimemoments.com/showgallery.php?mcats=all&si=&what=allfields&name=2bscrapin&when=0&whenterm=&condition=and

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We plan to carve our pumpkins tomorrow night so will post pictures on Saturday evening or Sunday .

No comments: