Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ear & Sleep Update

Well yesterday we went and saw the ENT here that I love! I am so glad that we found her thru recommendations from friends. Like I was telling my sister yesterday we have got some awesome drs here and I am so thankful for that! Anyways, E's tubes are looking like they will most likely be gone by the beginning of summer. So, we don't have to go back until then unless she starts complaining about her ears. Then she said it's great that we went to the speech therapist and had E tested. Everything looks great.

I then asked her about N and his always having dark circles under his eyes no matter what time he goes to bed and other things. Plus back in June his regular dr said his aenoids were a tadbit swollen and that we should watch him and see if it's allergies or what. Well now that it is winter it can't be allergies. Plus it seems to gradually be getting worse. We have always noticed that his has an irregular breathing pattern when he sleeps but has never snored loudly. Anyways, she looked at his tonsils really quick and they are a +2/+3. So not too bad but need to have him checked out. He has an appt on the 15th and we shall go from there. Hopefully we shall find a way to get him sleeping better so there are no dark circles and no grumpiness from tiredness.

We got our Christmas tree in the mail yesterday and started putting it together. Will finish today. Everyone is excited but N is especially. Yesterday while we were out at the dr appt I said ok time to go home and see if the tree got there yet. He got all excited and said yea a Christmas tree then time for presents. :-) I told him um no we put the presents under the tree and then on Christmas day we open presents. He thought for a minute and said ohhh sorry mommy. LOL I don't think we will put very many gifts under the tree though...don't want to be rewrapping once again. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now