Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tiredness & N

Ok I am so tired tonight. N has been fighting a cold for just a couple of days but the cough got worse and then I worried about his asthma. So took him to the dr yesterday instead of school. Come to find out his asthma is bugging him a tiny bit but he has the croup on top of it. So yesterday starting at about 6pm he had to take his machine every 4 hours with albuetrol (so guess who was setting her alarm), plus he has a cough med for night to help him get some sleep and then a one time med for the croup. Last night he seemed to be sleeping well atleast when I would be in there. Then both kids slept until 7:15am this morning!!! That is a record in this household. LOL And at first it seemed like he had gotten plenty of sleep. But then about an hour later he started getting the dark circles under his eyes plus a little bit of redness. So here is hoping tonight is better now that we have been doing meds for a full 24 hrs now. Tonight I luckily only have to do it every 6 hrs. But then if I do that then that is midnight and 6am...so I might do midnight and then 4am so he will sleep some extra and not want to get up at 6am when I do the meds...we shall see how it goes.

I am really looking forward to the weekend since I don't have to work Saturday or Sunday just Friday night until midnight. This way I get to take a nap with the kids and catch up on sleep. Plus we as a family get the whole weekend together!

Have a great end of the week!

No comments: