Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fighting Fashion





Well lately N has started to make decisions about what he wants to wear but he is stilling learning about short sleeves for warm and long sleeves for cold. :-) Anyways, this morning he went to get his socks and found this old tie. Came out with it and asked to wear it today. I told him no but if he really wanted to wear a tie he could for Easter. Well he didn't take the no for an answer. He put it on himself. :-) Of course he just looked too cute and asking please if he could wear it today that way. Well didn't really match. LOL So told him he could wear it in the car but couldn't wear it outside of the car. He remembered but after the 2nd stop this morning he didn't put it back on. :-) So got it out of his system.


Here is a layout I finished last night about us being married for 12 years now.
It was to meet a challenge of using only green and also one about something I am lucky about.





I did this layout two nights ago with N in his superman pjs the first time in TN. It turned out really good if I do say so myself. :-)

2 comments:

sara :) said...

I can't believe you got him to not wear the tie. My kids look odd half the time because they MUST dress themselves..

Love the new layouts! :)

lme said...

I love his fashion sense! what a total cutie! lovin' the style, N! Luv, AL