Friday, March 30, 2007

Sleeping In and Fears

Yea the last two morning N has slept until 7am or 7:20a! I can not believe it! It has been so nice. Now to some of you that may seem weird but N does not sleep in!!! I do have to say that it is weird to get up that late and then later that morning look at the clock and it is already 9am and I haven't showered b/c I have been busy doing the morning "things" around the house. :-)

Now onto fears. I have had two skin tags for quite some time (since having kids) and never got them removed b/c of the fear they would hurt. But they have annoyed me every summer. Well I switched over to M's doctor ...who I really like. Anyways, I finally asked them to be removed. I was in there a total of about 15 minutes (just like he promised) and had them removed. It only stung like a small bee sting when the needle went in to numb it but other then that it was fine. One does itch now on and off and the other one just a tadbit irritated but it's fine. I do have to say I am so glad I finally did it!!! Now to remember that things aren't always scary to get done. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend! I work my first crop at my new job Saturday night and I am hoping I have wonderful people come to crop. :-)

1 comment:

sara :) said...

I wish I was coming to the crop! I went last week and had a great time. I'm sure you'll be fabulous!