Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Excited!

Okay N is excited about his birthday on Friday and then party on Saturday. I think E is just excited that she gets to see her friend on Saturday (big brother is coming to the party too). I am excited to see my sister and parents!!! I am wishing it was Thursday right now and I would be at work. But then I have a few things that I am finishing up...like laundry and birthday party bags tonight plus some more thank you cards. Then tomorrow I need to dead head some flowers, clean bathrooms and mop floors. Then I will be ready to leave for work. Plus I leave early for work with the van b/c I will be picking up 14 balloons before work. Then take them into work so they won't pop in the car from the heat. Then go pick up Leah at the airport at 10:15pm. Yea! I know 14 balloons sounds like alot but really only like 4 or 5 for N. There will be a balloon for each kid that is coming to the party...they will start out as decoration first and then as they leave they get one with a party bag. Then there will be 3 on the fence gate so guests know that this is the house and the gate to come thru. :-) So really we won't be keeping 14 balloons at this house for long...which I and M will be glad of. :-)

No comments: