Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time for Pictures



Okay I have been bad about getting pictures up from the last few weeks so here goes.

(Left) This is of N sleeping in our room a couple days after the surgery.

(Right) Graduation at the Elementary School.




Taken at our favorite park for pictures. This was towards the end of N's recovery time. He looks even better now!

Then the other picture is at the same park...first time I have gotten one of the flowers like I wanted!!!






I am sure after this weekend I will be posting a bunch more pictures of N's birthday party. He invited 6 kids. 5 of them are coming. Plus 3 little sisters to play with E. So we will have 8 kids plus our two. Then the parents. Should be alot of fun! Plus I am picking my sister up from the airport Thursday night after work to surprise the kids Friday morning when they wake up. Then Friday night we are surprising the kids with my parents flying in that evening. So it will be alot of fun!!! Have a great weekend!

No comments: