Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We are Alive

Ok we are here. Just busy. We had a fun time with my parents and sister here. The kids loved the surprise! I will post some pictures later from that time. Plus my sister got some cool pictures that I will post the link to here later too. I am going to use some of them on a layout. Yep I am actually getting some scrapping done these last few nights. :-)

M left on Sunday in the morning. I was so tired after working until a little after midnight. But we got him off. He will be back on Saturday afternoon. The kids and I are doing fine. N has summer camp this week and is loving that. (mornings only). E is loving the time with just me. You can tell she missed that. We are just trying to keep busy around here since we seem to have lots of time w/o daddy around. :-) I am actually almost done refinishing and painting the back door that goes into our bedroom. That has been on the to do list for awhile. Will be glad when that is done! I need to replace the weather stripping in there too but not going to do it now.

We are busy too getting ready to go to the cabin. We leave town right after picking up M at the airport on Saturday. So we should get to the cabin about 10pm we think. We are stopping for dinner with Barb and Dave so that will be fun too. The kids have said that they want to pack their own stuff too. :-) So Friday will be interesting to say the least. LOL

I am on jury duty this week too. My number was called for yesterday. So handed off the kids to a friend who has kids the same age and they all love to play together. She was a lifesaver!!!! Anyways, on the way downtown I got called back saying that the case was settled out of court and didn't need to come. But still call in every night to check in. ugh! I was hoping I would be done with it. I might still be done with it but who knows what will happen by Friday. So instead of picking up the kids my friend told me to go do something. So I went to the mall all by myself! It was weird to be there by myself and no kids! I looked for a new swimsuit but did not find anything! Then I went grocery shopping for the trip. That was nice to do with no kids! Thanks again to my friend!!!!!

Okay time to get this day started. Everyone dressed and out the door to get to camp. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice friend! I'm jealous...the mall all by yourself?!