Sunday, September 30, 2007

Charity Item & Birthday Gift


Well I haven't posted anything that I have made lately...just haven't had much time to make anything. :-) I made the big clock for my sister for her birthday, it's for her craft room which she sews. The box with the clock is for a charity auction that the scrapping group I am in does each year. I am not sure if I will be able to make it up to Twin Falls for the crop and staying overnight but I wanted to make something for the auction. We auction off everything we make and then it all goes towards a group that we voted on beforehand. Plus we make money off the raffle baskets and there are usually quite a few of those. It's alot of fun and for an awesome cause every year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara....
What group do you belong to?...is it through one of the stores there?
Jann

Squirrel & Button said...

Jann it's a yahoo group that takes new people in once in awhile. It's name is Idahoscrappers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks doll....
Huggers,
Jann

sara :) said...

Sara, I don't think I commented on your projects when you posted them to the group--so I must say FABULOUS! I need to get my behind in gear and get some stuff made. I already know I won't be going to the crop but I need to send something! :)

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Can you crop this next Thursday day time.....or Friday evening?....I'm talking next week doll...;o) I am going to be in Boise next week and asked Sarah and Pammers....Brindon can be there either time. It would be better for me in the daytime on Thursday....but I can stay till Friday as well.
Huggers doll....
Let me know.
Jann