Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rest of the Birthday Day

Well the rest of the day was great! We all had good naps and then off to pick up E's friends (who's name starts with an E too). We then were off to meet M at the arcade that has this miniature bowling alley that is great for kids. We got there before M (who was stuck in a last minute meeting) and so we got our "token card" and then started playing. They all had fun but they lost interest right towards the end so it was just the right amount of time. Then we let the girls play air hockey. Friend is a little shorter then E so after taking pictures I had her on my knee to give her the same height help. :-) Then off to look around the arcade...they had changed some games around and now there were not that much for littler kids which disappointed me. But they all had fun. We then headed to Red Robin for dinner. Everyone was great except for N was a tadbit crabby and almost got a time out in the car but as soon as his drink showed up he was fine. (I think he might be like Matt and if he is hungry/thirst then he will be a little grumpy until he has something in his system.) Then everyone ate really well. I was a little upset with our waiter b/c at the beginning I told him it was E's birthday and he asked if the nuts and stuff on a ice cream thing was fine and I said yes. Then he asked if we wanted the singing too and I said yes. Well guess what...not a thing. By the time I realized he had forgotten it was too late and the kids were at the ending point. So we just paid and headed out for home. Got home and had cupcakes and opened presents. They all had fun and everything ran smoothly until we were all done and the girls wanted to go play in the play kitchen with the new stuff and the baby dolls and N was back there yelling "but you have to share". :-) So M headed back and told him to leave the girls alone and let them play. It was E's new toys and she got to play with them first. He was not a happy camper but oh well. By the time friend left it was just past 8:00pm and everyone was tired so off to bed we went. Of course I told N NOT to wake up E in the morning (b/c he wanted to play with all the new toys in the bedroom) but of course come morning and they were both awake at 5:50a...atleast that is when I heard them first. Ugh!!! Some day N will sleep in...I HOPE! :-) Anyways, I will leave you with some cute pictures.

No comments: