Sunday, September 23, 2007

Still around...

Well seems like life has gotten away again. :-) We have been busy around here. Labor Day weekend we were in Seattle and had fun. Then came home and left Tuesday overnight for a quick trip overnight for work stuff. Then on Thursday the kids and I left for Portland to visit Aunt L as a b-day gift. M went up to the cabin with the guys to play computer games and relax. We were all ready to be home by Sunday...was just too much to do but the kids did great with it and there was no way around it. We are now home except for maybe one trip to Bend towards the end of Oct and then we are staying here for Thanksgiving.

N is loving school. I will start helping out in class on Friday's. E can come with me or I might have her to go to a friends house every once in awhile. We shall see how it all works out. N has a best friend already. At first they called each other "friend" but his mom and I have been pushing the name thing and they now call each other by their names. It's cute to watch. Now N has come home with some new words too. - Cool Man. Oh Man. Holly Hack a mony (think that is from Holy Marconi), plus some other ones. The thing that I love he says is for sneezes. Whenever he sneezes I always say Bless You. Well he will start sneezing now and say mommy I have the Bless Yous. I am going to have to do a scrapbook page about that saying just b/c I love how he says it and why he says it.

E has been busy this last month with swimming lessons on Mon and Weds. Then on Thurs she has what is called Tumble Bugs (tumbling class). She loves it. It was the first time when I tried to sit down and help her (the teacher had 6 kids aged 3-5 and no assistant) that after about 5-10 minutes she told me to go back and sit down over there...which meant go sit with the other mommies. :-) She did NOT want me there. She loves it!!! We always knew she was a monkey. :-) So we have discussed it and since she loves it that much we are going to put her in a gymnastics/tumble class. We have found they are expensive but the one at the Y is just not enough for her. It was a good one to try and see how she was but I think she needs more then that. So we decided on Little Gym...at least I think we have. Her last class at the Y is this week and then I will sign her up for a free class the following week to see how it is and if she likes it as much. Then will sign her up from there. We are still working on the potty training...she just doesn't seem that interested in at home...anywhere else she is great with it. :-(

M is busy with work and changing over to Vista on his computer here at home. Plus he is busy with other stuff (as most of you know). So his time has been pretty full. I am busy with driving kids around and trying to keep up around here at the house. Plus I have been working alot. I actually asked for time off this week for E's b-day so that is a good thing. I have talked to the lead teacher and asked not to be put down to teach so much b/c for the next two weeks I think that is all I am doing and that is what is adding to the load of work. The first week of Oct I work Sunday, Tuesday, meeting Weds, Thursday and Saturday. So that will not be a fun week at all! But I like the work so that is a good thing.

Well I think I have caught up on everything. I will try to be better about posting more this next week! I will also get some pictures posted! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara.....good to hear from you again sweetie!!!! Was wondering how you and those cutie pie kiddo's were. Glad to know that you are just busy but well and doing fine and happy.
I love the "sneezing thing" that your son does. How cute is that....be sure to scrap that soon....a great memory for him when he is older and has kids of his own.
Don't work to much....tell that "lead teacher" you have small babies to raise and you won't miss anything with them....it passes so quickly!
Love and hugs to you dear....take some time for yourself to "breathe" and just relax...if only for just a short momento!
Huggers dear one,
Jann