Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Didn't Make It

Well we tried the biking to the school. This is why I don't understand why he can't ride the bus! Anyways, it took us almost 25 min just to get to the back of the neighborhood and that is not including going down the main street (which has no sidewalks at points). That would have probably taken another 15-20 minutes. Oh well we tried. I think I might just park a little ways from the school and walk over to get him. We shall see.

Half packed for the weekend. :-) The kids are excited and helping pick out their clothes for rehearsal dinner and what they wear in the car. :-) E has decided on her easter dress...which I think might be a little too fancy but oh well...at least it will be worn one more time before she out grows it.

Have a great weekend!

Oh and Jann...can you believe Verizon and Qwest are going to team together in some package deal that you can get. The lady tried to tell me I would save $5 a month to bundle internet and cell together but it wouldn't be set until October or November. Wierd!