Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Frustration!!!

Okay we canceled our land line last week. They tell me we pay a month in advance so the next bill will be prorated. I go online today when I get the notice I have a bill and it is not prorated! It says I owe a full bill for the next mont...uh don't think so! So I try calling...sorry customer service is not available until 8am. So then I go to online chat. I have been on there with this lady for 20 minutes (maybe longer) and we are just now getting to let's look at your acct. How many times does she need to ask me this...

I also want to share with you that the information on the services that we provide you is confidential and, by law, Qwest is obligated to protect it. May I have your approval to use this information during this chat to ensure that I offer you the best service we have to meet your needs?

She asked me a total of 4 times. Each times I said sure but I don't want anything the line is canceled and would just like to know about my bill.

ugh! She just asks me "So you said you got a full bill?" Hello! I have told you that I don't know how many times since I logged on! This is another question she asked me about 4 minutes ago...
Sorry, did you want me to check for bundling discounts? Uh NO!!! I just want to know about my bill!

I am so hoping I get the question would you like to fill out a survey??? UH YES!!!! B/c I am tired of this!

Then just now she says it looks like you owe this amount...right away I can tell she is looking at the wrong acct. I told her we had another acct that is just internet and I am not wondering about that one but need to know about the one canceled last week. Oh my word! Makes me wonder what she is doing at her desk!

Oh my word...I am half laughing now...she writes back. "I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you."

I just now asking to talk to a supervisor b/c she is now telling me that I should pay for the full bill and have it credited back to me. And that she would now need to ask that bill is that okay?

All I have to say is I hope I never have to have phone service through them again! I have always had problems with customer service there!

okay off my rant now. LOL

1 comment:

Jann said...

Land lines SUCK big time!!!!!!!
LOL....they get you coming and going. Sometimes so does Verizon...LOL maybe they work together...LOL
Hang in there hon!
Jann