Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bare Living Room

Well by 6pm tonight our living room will be bare. I just took a picture of our "old" furniture. We have someone coming to pick the couch, coffee table and end table tonight. Someone else will use it for awhile and hopefully last for a little while for them. Tonight I guess I will actually need to sit at my scrapping desk and maybe get some things done. :-) Then tomorrow morning it will be cleaning carpets and getting ready for the new stuff. We won't get it until sometime between 5-8pm and hopefully it's on the 5pm side. I don't think the kids will go to bed w/o seeing it first. :-)

Well today E is doing better but N has started to cough. Every time he coughs I worry about his asthma...I know I shouldn't worry all the time but guess that's what mom's do. :-)

Yesterday we were at the school district preschool. Watching N inside there and all the other kids around him. Made me realize how fast he is growing up. It hit me for a second that he will be in school all the time starting next year. I mean yes he will be only half day but still it's the beginning. Then before I know it E will be there. It is exciting that they are growing up and new things to come but sometimes I want them to be the cuddly little kids that use to cuddle with us no problem and not want to go play. We are both so glad that they get along so well. I hope it lasts thru school years too. I want to know that they are always looking out for each other. I remember looking out for my sister and her looking out for me. I mean yes we couldn't stand each other alot of times but if something happened we would stick up for each other.

Okay better quite thinking about that for now other wise it will get to me. :-)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Keri said...

You know, I am sitting here, waiting patiently for a picture of the new "room".....Can't wait to see it!!!

lme said...

way to make me almost cry at work, sara! =)