Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Last one on Meds...

Well starting this afternoon I will be on meds. My glands in my neck are so swollen now. Was thinking I was doing better until yesterday afternoon. :-( Oh well...hopefully by the end of the week all will be good. N is doing better with his cough this morning too! Which I am so glad off...worry about him and coughs like that! Now if the air quality around here would get better! We have had sunny weather for over a week but we really need some rain/storm b/c it helps clean out the smog! I think our colds would have been better if we hadn't had the low air quality. E now has a rash. Got it last night at some point. Only on her torso so far. We are waiting to see if it goes into chicken pox...we shall see. Canceled babysitting this morning b/c I wasn't too sure about it and didn't want to pass on something. It's nice to have a Weds morning around here. Hopefully going to get a few small things done.

Have a wonderful Weds!

No comments: