Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Changes

Good afternoon! It is nice and sunny here...now if the air quality would get better it would most likely help N and S's asthma/cold issues. Pretty much everyone around here is on the mend. N still has a nasty cough, M is still getting better but went to work today, S is got a cough, and E is doing the best out of all of us.

Well now that I have told everyone around here that I needed to tell I can announce it on here. I will be starting to work for a new scrapbook store that will be opening it's doors at the end of February. It is called Archivers. You can look it up online. They have stores in tons of areas but this is the first one here. I will get paid more and get the hours I want/need. M is happy about the hours issue since we never knew what my schedule would be before. I start training/orientation tomorrow night. Then hopefully as the kids start school more next year I can work more during the day too. It's just a good opportunity all around. I'm excited but nervous all at the same time. :-) I have meet with the manager and I already know the assistant manager (have worked with her in the past), but not sure who else will be working there...will find out tomorrow night. Will be interesting to find out who I know.

Well time to go get some stuff done around the house. I have tons of stuff to clean up and go through. So should hop to it while N is at school.

1 comment:

Kim Ross said...

So glad we'll get to work together again, Sara! :) I'm so looking forward to the grand opening, and we haven't even started setting the place up yet! It'll be a blast! See you in about 20 hours! :)