Monday, February 19, 2007

Thoughts for Today

Ok here are some thoughts...

First has anyone ever washed a diaper before???? Well it has been done. Went thru the wash and the dryer. Thought N had left a Kleenex in his pocket...uhhh NO!!! So had to redo a whole wash! Luckily it was only a wet diaper.

Second...does anyone ever feel caught up when they have kids??? I just feel like there is so much that I need to do and not enough time. Oh well, maybe one of these days.

Third...are we the only parents that think PLEASE let him sleep in until atleast 6:30am??? Or think oh my gosh he slept until 6:30am!!! I know most parents love that their kids sleep until 8am...we so wish!! We have a plan that when he is a teenager and wants to sleep until noon we are going to go in at 6:30am and wake him up. :-) Now watch he won't ever be one of those people that sleep in!

Fourth...where did she learn the whining??? All of sudden E seems to think whining will get her anything. It is driving us nuts!

Fifth...why does N seem to think that he can't hear me when I tell him something or when he asks me something and I answer...I have to answer like 3+ times before he seems to hear! I thought ok do we need to go to the ENT for another hearing test??? But no...I asked his teachers and watched him with M...N only does this with me!! ugh!

Sixth...how many times do you think it will take from being banned from the new furniture that N will learn not to run and jump on it???

Seventh...never say to a 4 year old that he can put it on his birthday wish list when his birthday is still 4 months away!!! Every day I now hear about how he wants this bulldozer for his birthday and when is it. Doesn't matter how many times a day I saw that it is 4 months or 120 days away or even show him on the calendar!

Eighth...can not believe how obsessed N can get with things! Especially when they are new! M finally found a fun little helicopter to fly in the house (RC) and cheap. Now all N wants to do is fly it...today he keeps asking when daddy will be home b/c M told him they would fly it when he got home...no way am I even going to try it!!! :-)

Ninth...it so different going shopping with E by herself compared to N and E together!!! N is such a leader and gets E to do things that she would never do with just me!!! I so missed having school for N today when I needed to run errands! Since E isn't really napping anymore I have found that errands are so much nicer when N is at school...so mornings are now to get things done around the house and then afternoons errands if need be.

Ok I think those are all the thoughts of today. LOL

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Sara!
I found you through Connie's blog (she found me) I hope you are doing fantastic at Archivers! I can't wait to see you there! My mom and I are going to the late night crop on March 2nd!! Soooo excited!