Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Update...


Hi everyone! Well lets say that life is "normal" around here. :-) The kids got a package from Aunt L yesterday and N loves the mask she sent! That is what the picture is of. Last night he would not take it off for hardly anything. We did get him to go to bed w/o it. But this morning he was asking where it was.

Now the kids are pretty good about getting along and I am grateful for that! But N is going thru a tattle tailing phase that is driving me nuts!!! My friend just told me she uses a tattle bee for her daughter and that it works great. I think we might have to try this. Need to find a stuffed animal that E can not play with and put it in one spot. I might get one while N is at school today like at the $1 store.

Now if we could get E to want to go potty on the potty! We got her a book that she loves and it has the same potty in it and has a bear that looks like hers too. She loves to read the book but so far still tells us no when I ask her to go on the potty. Sometimes she will sit on there but nothing. Hopefully one of these days! :-) Plus she is one that could care less about treats for going potty. :-) It's funny how different these two kids can be sometimes.

M is doing ok. He has started to feel like his cold is coming back again so hopefully sleep will help with that. Plus taking it easy. I just have a cough once in awhile but nothing bad. This cold/cough thing is so going thru Boise right now! Dr offices are so full you have to wait like 2-5 days before getting in. I am just hoping that the kids don't catch it again since it kept N out of school for almost a week. Plus it's no fun having sick kids. :-)

Well time to take N to school. Have a wonderful Valentine's day tomorrow! We are thinking of you all!

No comments: