Thursday, January 29, 2009

Craziness in our house!


Well M came home early today b/c his stomach was not feeling well. But he has been working from his desk. The kids have been busy but all of sudden I hear some screaming, yelling and running. So I take the camera and sure enough M has taken a break and the kids were pig piling on him. :-) Then M decided to bring them up to me. Here is the picture of it.


Now here is another thought...if you know of any toys that a dog can not chew through! Let me know!!! I swear this dog loves to chew on anything. Yes she is still a puppy...turns one in February. But still. Luckily she doesn't chew on shoes anymore or any of the "fun" stuff. But it seems like I am always trying to find a new toy. Now I did finally break down and get her some bones too and we always have raw hide squares for her but I love to give her new stuff. She only has about two "toys" that she can not chew through. I can not give her squeaky stuff, stuffed toys or ropes...they are toast! She even chewed up her kong after a few months. She is cute though!

On another note...I have finally started just a crafting blog. If you are interested in it you can see it at... 2 B Scrappin

No comments: