Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Keeping Busy


Well N is on his track break right now. All I have to say is who thought of this track! They just got back into the routine of school and now he has another 3 weeks off??!! Anyways, he and E have been getting along better then I thought they would but by late afternoons they are sick of each other and both tired. Anyways, I have been cleaning up and reorganizing the bonus room closet that has books, board games, and toys in it. Finally I am able to keep the fort building stuff down where they can build with it. Today N figured out it was there. Then asked me to help show him how to put it all together. So today I helped build this but it kept them busy! Next time it will be interesting to see what they can come up with together. Also, for some reason the dog did not like the tunnel.

No comments: