Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunny but Cold!!!


Okay you have to understand we have had an inversion going on here for almost 2 weeks before this weekend! So that meant it looked like it was foggy all the time and no sun. I think we saw the sun peak once for about an hour during that time. Well this weekend we woke up to some snow yesterday (just a dusting) and then a little bit of sun that afternoon. But by last night the temperature starting dropping (we can now tell b/c we finally got our temperature gage back up. By the time we went to bed at 10 last night it was 25 degrees outside so I knew it would be a cold night. This morning at 7:30 when I checked the temperature it was 19.5 degrees! BRRRRR! But one good thing is the sun is out today! I will be glad to have the sunshine come in through the dirty windows. (Yes the windows are dirty b/c it was never quite warm enough to clean them after moving in and whats the point in cleaning the inside when the outside is dirty too.) :-) Anyways, thought I would leave you with a picture of the beautiful sun coming in through our windows in our staircase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi stranger! I haven't talked to you FOREVER. I came across your blog saved on my favorites. I'm not sure I even have your email address anymore. I keep looking for you on FaceBook, but haven't found you. Email me!
Beth5872@aol.com

-Beth (Rieb)