Monday, January 19, 2009

Princess Table & Misc

Hi everyone! I can't believe the last post I did was halloween! Life has been busy around here! In December we went to Disney World with my parents and my sister and her husband. We all loved it. The kids loved it alot! Thanks to my cousin for making the kids think that Mickey Mouse sent them a shirt! They loved that and let me tell you those shirts have been worn everytime they are clean! I will post pictures after I finish getting through them all. I now have my dad's cd of pictures to load too and look at. I am sure that is all I will end up doing tonight while M is at his 4th day meeting. :-) We had a quiet Christmas here b/c M's parents couldn't make it in the snow here. They would have gotten stuck on the pass for who knows how long. So they will be coming to visit us next month.

Now I had to put this picture in here though today...E got this in the mail today from Nana E. My mom has had this sitting for her dolls for a long time and decided that E would use it more. Well sure enough E loves it and N thinks it's "cool". :-) E calls it her Princess Mirror/Table.


Then this picture is of my birthday present from Matt and I also used some of my birthday money from relatives for it. We got it through Birds Unlimited (they have a store locally). We are hoping to add to it a finch feeder and maybe sometime a humming bird feeder once we have some landscaping/plants in the back yard. Right now it is outside my dining room window so I can see it from the kitchen too. I love it. Now for the birds to find it. So far haven't seen any on it but have only had it up since yesterday. I am sure by the end of the week they will have found it.

No comments: